In Agency News
Coronavirus: an update for clients & media contacts
With the concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak we wish to reassure our clients and contacts that Sugar PR remains fully operational and open for business.
- We are following all appropriate UK Government guidance to ensure the wellbeing of our team, their families and our clients.
- We have robust contingency plans in place to ensure that client work can continue with minimal disruption. Our plans will ensure the continuity, integrity and level of service that we provide to help you meet your business objectives and priorities during this time.
- As part of our business continuity plan all our team have laptops and are able to operate remotely. They can be contacted via email or phone in the normal way.
- We are are still operating face to face meetings and site visits but if you would like to use other methods of communication during this time then we have video and/or telephone conferencing services available.
- Pete Davies, our managing director, is available for all Sugar PR clients on 07779 033 016 – 24 hours a day – 7 days a week to support your crisis communications strategy during this extraordinary time.